We are on the hunt for an individual with an entrepreneur mindset to join a team of passionate content curators, photographers, and brand developers focused in the socially conscious and lifestyle brand space. The Marketing and Business Development Intern will collaborate with the partners of hazel & pine to assist in the execution of all things related to photography content creation, marketing and business development and we promise it'll be a lot of fun along the way. Take a look below and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Marketing admin & coordination : Ongoing general marketing admin tasks and content coordination that includes: community engagement, posting strategy implementation, community management and engagement, and content management.
- Marketing & Business Development : Assist in developing, researching and managing social and blogger influencer lists and client relationships.
- Tech Savvy: Is confident in their knowledge and understanding of social media platforms. Squarespace website development experience a plus.
- Staying In the Know: Keeps their finger on the pulse in the social, photography and lifestyle brand spaces, is in the know on current on trends, third party tools, changes to social platforms, as well as anything new happenings about to hit the market.
- Creative Input: The ability to help influence our creative solutions when pitching content and campaign ideas.
- Detailed Oriented and Thorough: Able to work across multiple platforms, projects and tasks, without letting anything slip through the cracks.
It’s not just a job - we are hoping to meet a likeminded partner who is:
- A passionate leader who believes in a conscious world and inspires others to achieve big things.
- A content creator who is personally interested and enjoys art, design, photography and has a passion for fashion and socially conscious brands.
- An eager and enthusiast individual who is excited to learn and share knowledge and has a great sense of humor (we like to laugh a lot).
- A social media guru - you are proficient in social media networks including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, etc. Previous experience in the social community management and/or development is a plus.
- You LOVE spending your time brainstorming innovative brand campaign and content partnership ideas because you love community and desire to bring rad people who are doing big things together.
- Able to commit to working part-time hours for 10-12 weeks; all internships are available for college credit.
- Able to provide their own laptop computer with access to Microsoft suite programs.
- Must be pursuing a degree in business, marketing, or creative/advertising field.
We will be splitting our time between the Pacific Northwest, Los Angeles and East Africa this summer. Ideally the candidate will need to be located in the Pacific Northwest or Los Angeles, and/or be a self start who is proven success working autonomously and can report in digitally. We are open to alternative home base locations if the right candidateis located elsewhere.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat! Send an email to Nicole@hazelandpine.com by June 4 including the answers to the questions below (no cover letter required). Title the email “Marketing and Business Development Intern Application - (Your Name) and attached your resume.
- What is your personal manifesto or biography? Don’t be shy, get creative.
- Of the role described above, what excites you the most and what would challenge you the most?
- What are the unique skills and passions you possess that you’d love for us to know about (please limit your response to 5 sentences or less).
Thanks so much for your interest!